Sunday, March 12, 2006

alas...the dreaded thing occured.
she sneaked out...how? I absolutely have no idea!
I was doing my report, and at the corner of the eye, i caught a glimpse of a fur ball slip by at my feet. GOSH!! I carried her back to the cage and found the door still locked and closed.
The only rational thing was that she managed to find a section of the grill which she could squeeze through!

I've seen her try it before, half her head was out and she was pretty much stuck and done. She then pulled her head back into the cage (thankfully she did without hurting herself). Now i must think of more prevenetive measures to stop this first class escape artiste with 软骨功 (direct translation: soft bone kung-fu)

2 Comments:

Blogger norman.. said...

erm.. Eugene? i think it doesn't like it's cage. Must get one of those 'condominiums' type.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger Carey said...

Those little critters are quite devious. Mr. Chin discovered how to slink under doors and get himself into all sorts of trouble.

Monday, March 13, 2006 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home