Wednesday, December 06, 2006

holiday season approaches...
joy and merry fills everyone since plenty of people are clearing leaves and having a vacation..
I'm tring to enjoying the festive mood as well, will be travelling to Krabi from the 10th - 17th with Norman, but without Chris this time...too bad man..next april maybe...

did plenty yesterday...went for a haircut which made my hair all short and ruffy (i like it)..to handle the heat in Krabi and climbing...went to get a chill plate and more hay for my chins...went to change some baht (maybe overdid it, probably wouldnt need S$500 for just 7 days, BUT i gotta cover Norman's drinking tabs you know hahaha...in compensation for losing his foldable chair on the last trip not to mention crushing his frisbee), a new ipod nano to keep me occupied on the bus to work (which should help me learn Japanese FINALLY...)

Now i understand why people splurge towards the end of the year, it's so infectious and contagious. When you see someone around you shopping for something, you "feel" like getting something as well...ADMIT IT! I guess gotta control abit liao...spent alot already this month w/o myself realising it...now that I heard Chris got his runners...it is kindda tempting!
though i dun lead alot, but i've been catching up on it...maybe if i have my own runners...oh bother...more money to spend!

feeling like the packing and tidying mood now.. always feels like that when I'm in a happier and lighter mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home