Sunday, April 01, 2007

finally my rest days..till wednesday night at least..
just to share an interesting encounter just 2 days back at work
I was in the changing room to remove my suit and returning back into the office.
I went to my area and thought i saw a ghost..
this was what i saw

her head was turned inside to face the wall revealing just her hair coming out from her suit (where the face should be). then she wraps her hands inside somemore.
The photo probable didn't really bring out the same effect as when I was there. Gosh!
Of course it was just another one of the operators who were trying to get quick snooze by sleeping in a secluded corner (which is where my changing area is)
It took me to shock for 0.5 secs. When i recoverd i knew i just had to take a picture with my camera phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home