Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Maid Did it

Do all maids steal?

mine finally did...or should i say.. i FINALLY confirmed she did
I always had my suspicions when a couple of dollars or ten dollar note goes missing in the wallet
Sunday, mum realized that USD500 out of the 800 she had went missing from here wallet..

The maid confessed eventually after the police came to interrogate her...
this made my mum really upset the next couple of days...
part money..part that why the maid did such a thing...
part whether she got wrongly accuse the maid until she confessed...

Now she's behind bars..awaiting for the police to get a report with mum
In the meantime, that means I got to do household work again after SO LONG!
remember have to walk the dog down to poo, or clean up it's poo in the house
feed and top up the water for my chins...
sweep the floor...
wash the dishes...
eat outside...


mum plans to drop charges anyway...
lucky maid..if not she will get some time behind bars..and never get to work in Singapore again


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home