Monday, October 22, 2007

went car shopping last week...it was really fun experience!
My colleague and I started at Alexandra...

First stop: Subaru.. which was damn off for me cos i find their cars too beng!
subsequently was ...chevrolet and toyota...

Test drived the new Toyota Vios..supposed to be fuel efficent ..
but LOOKS like a transformer toy from the outside to me..
was even more put off by the fact that it roared so super loud..
accelerator pedal so high until my ankle is uncomfortable...maybe made for short people..haha

then I went Honda...
kaox.. wanted to test drive the Jazz... BUT>.... they cannot find the keys!

So we decided maybe should go look at Peugeot...
but along the way we stumbled across this brand Citroen..i was like ...what is this...
i very sua koo for this kind of things la..

they had this 2 cars which were really unique and nice...
has a very nice rear look...


the rear lights ... fit so nicely to the small frame of the car...



BUT my fav car so far...


Link: sevenload.com

it evens has a sun roof...

and got his really cool up/down gear shift on the 2 sides of it's steering...
the handling is incredible compared to all the Japaneses cars i've tried EVER!

the video doesn't do justice to the looks .. but i just love the interior ..
gosh... Europ trip.. + US Trip... + intermittent Krabi Trips...

$$$$$...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home