Tuesday, February 05, 2008

it's been 2008..stopped blogging for soo long
been so many things up lately

having to face up to knots which loosened, got tightned... squeezed my nuts out and got all tight again. my way of dealing with it is to avoid it, which is mainly why i stopped visiting facebook.

ALSO, there's the MY iPhone which gave me lottsa headache.
i unlocked 3 k! (1 for myself, cousin, and cousin's bowling coach)
and it has to be MINE that has some kind of inherent hardware problem which is feedbacked everywhere in the world!!

then some kind of family disaster, more specifically side family and not internal.
creating mayhem, confusion, hysterica..(ok u get the point)

BUT RAT year is supposed to be like a really goood year for me...
apparently alot of peach blossom curses,,,wheee..
It has avoided me for some time since school liao!
May it be a good year for you too... from starting chinese new year lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home